A&T Hosts Azusa Pacific in Final Home Meet
Release Date: 03/31/2013
The Ducks last competed on the road at Quinnipiac, where they defeated the Bobcats 273.475-260.215.
The Cougars recorded their first victory as part of a home tri-meet on March 13th against Quinnipiac and Fairmont State. Quinnipiac’s 266.990 led the way, while Azusa Pacific scored a 263.55 to top Fairmont State’s 260.695.
The only undefeated team left in the NCATA field of play, Oregon boasts the season’s high scores in overall points for a meet as well as every single round except the team routine, where Fairmont State’s 102.90 against Baylor sets the mark. Oregon set the marks for the Compulsory (39.05), Pyramid (29.75) and Tumbling (57.20) rounds the last time it faced Azusa Pacific on Feb. 7th at Azusa Pacific.
Wear yellow to receive $2 admissions. The meet will be streamed live on GoDucks.com.
Live results for Saturday’s meet will be provided on the Ducks’ Facebook and Twitter pages. Complete results and a recap will be available on GoDucks.com following the meet.
- UO Falls Short in National Championship Meet
- Ducks Advance to NCATA Finals
- Ducks Sweep Battlers to Advance to NCATA Semifinals
- UO Earns Two Individual Titles at NCATA Championships
- Ducks Aim for Fifth NCATA Title
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
- Prakel Named Academic All-American
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks