Felecia Mulkey announced the Ducks’ 2010-11 schedule on Thursday.EUGENE – University of Oregon head acrobatics and tumbling coach
UO opens up competition with the Oregon All-State exhibition meet in Springfield, Ore., on Nov. 20.
The Ducks start their regular season on Jan. 23 when they travel to Baylor. January will also see the Green and Yellow participate in their first competition at the new Matthew Knight Arena on Jan. 29, when they host Azusa Pacific. The Ducks will also showcase their skills at halftime of the UO’s women’s basketball game with Stanford on Jan. 27.
The Ducks have one away meet at Azusa Pacific (Feb. 12) in February. UO’s lone home performance of the month comes in the form of another halftime exhibition during the month, this one during Oregon’s men’s basketball game against California on Feb. 24.
Oregon concludes the regular season with a busy four-meet slate in March. UO hosts Baylor on March 7 for its final home dual and ends the year with three consecutive road meets against Quinnipiac (March 21), Maryland (March 24) and Fairmont State (March 26).
The season comes to its climactic finish in April as the Ducks are host for the first USAG Acrobatics and Tumbling National Championships on April 7-9.
Mulkey Announces 2010-11 Acrobatics and Tumbling Schedule
Release Date: 11/12/2010
- Ducks Roll on, Defeat Quinnipiac on the Road
- A&T Heads to the East Coast to Face Quinnipiac
- Phillips Named NCATA Player of the Week
- A&T Celebrates Jones' Spirit In Win
- On Eve Of Home Opener, Ducks Recall Teammate Lauren Jones
- UO Beats Stanford, Earns First Sweep in Bay Area Since 1976
- Ducks Dominant in Win Over Gaels
- Ducks Settle For Series Win at UCSB After 1-0 Loss Sunday
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks