Felecia Mulkey announced the Ducks’ 2013 schedule on Tuesday.EUGENE, Ore.—University of Oregon acrobatics and tumbling head coach
“We are ready to get this season started with our first meet being away against Azusa Pacific, one of our biggest opponents,” said head coach Felecia Mulkey. “Each school in the NCATA has expanded their talent base significantly, and we are excited for a fun and challenging season. We are happy to have 3 home meets this year, and we’re looking forward to seeing our fans fill the stands of Matthew Knight Arena!”
The team opens up the season with an exhibition at halftime of the Ducks women’s basketball game against Stanford on Feb. 1st. The first competition of the season is on Feb. 7th on the road at Azusa Pacific University.
After another exhibition at halftime of the Ducks men’s basketball game against Oregon State on Feb. 28th, the first home meet of the season comes on March 2nd against Baylor. The Ducks stay in Eugene for their next meet as Fairmont State comes to town on March 16th.
UO then hits the road for a meet against Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn. on March 25th before returning home to take on Azusa Pacific University on April 2nd. The team closes out the regular season on April 6th as they travel to Waco, Tex. to take on Baylor.
This year’s NCATA National Championships are on April 25th-27th at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn.
Acrobatics and Tumbling Announces 2013 Schedule
Release Date: 11/27/2012
- Oregon Excels Against Alderson Broaddus, Advances to Semis
- UO Snags Four Individual Event Titles at NCATA Championships
- Ducks Kick Off NCATA National Championships
- UO Unable to Get Past Baylor in Waco
- Ducks Look To Even Score With Bears In Waco On Sunday
- Ducks Drop Opener To Huskies, 10-4
- Ducks Fall in Doubles Bracket
- Takeda Becomes UO Career Leader In Hits, Steals To Back Hawkins' No-Hitter
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks