Ducks Fall into 10th place at Northrup Grumman Regional
Release Date: 02/12/2013
Sophomore Cassy Isagawa (71-76-147) tied with sophomore Monica Petchakan (84-76-160) for the Ducks best score of 5-over 76 on the day. Isagawa fell 12 spots into a tie for 14th place after the second round and Petchakan moved from 84th place into a tie for 69th.
Freshman Caroline Inglis (71-79-150) and sophomore Cali Hipp (77-78-155) rounded out the scorecard for the Ducks. Inglis fell from a second place tie into a tie for 30th place and Hipp dropped into a tie for 54th place. Junior Raphaela Dyer (85-83-168) also made the trip for the Ducks and improved yesterday’s score by two strokes, shooting 12-over 83 on the day.
Top ranked Southern California (298-280-578) moved into first place after shooting four-under 280 today. UCLA (288-291-579) sits one shot behind Southern California and No. 4 Duke (290-295-585) rounds out the standings in third place.
On the individual leaderboard, Duke’s Alejandra Cangrejo (70-70-140) still holds the lead after shooting one-under 70. Florida’s Camilla Hedberg (71-72-143) and Southern California’s Kyung Kim (74-69-143) are tied for second place with a one-over 143 after two rounds.
UO returns to the Palos Verdes Golf Club in morning for the final round of the event with a shotgun start at 8am. Complete hole-by-hole results are available on www.GolfStat.com.
- Shaw Signs Three More for Next Year
- A&T Grows Stronger After Roller Coaster Season
- Ducks' Bid for Fifth Title Falls Short
- Ducks Win in Semis, Move On To Championship Meet
- Oregon Excels Against Alderson Broaddus, Advances to Semis
- Oregon Soccer Gives Back to Community: Part 2
- Lilley Goes To Great Lengths To Improve, Then And Now
- Heineman Pac-12's Player Of Week
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks