EUGENE, Ore.—The three-time national champion University of Oregon acrobatics and tumbling team is proud to announce the signing of another new Duck for next season.
MacKenzie Ragan is a 5’2” top from California who has ten years of competitive cheerleading experience. In addition, she lettered in varsity diving for one year and varsity cheer for three years. She was named the 2012-13 cheerleader of the year at her gym and was voted “Best All Around” by her teammates. Her resume includes six appearances at the cheerleading world championships.
“She is a very dynamic top from California which will make her an asset in the Acro and Pyramid event and possibly the Toss event,” said head coach Felecia Mulkey. “She is also a strong tumbler with a lot of potential in that area.”
Ragan joins Kaile Michaud and Hannah Lichtenthaler as the Ducks’ spring signees. The trio will join Krista Phillips, Jalen Kirkland, Blaire Wilson, Jordyn Fox, Rachel Block, Taylr Keating and Taylor Turner on campus in the fall of 2013 as Oregon’s freshman class.
The Ducks wrapped up the 2013 season in winning fashion on Friday, April 26th in Quinnipiac, Conn., as they won their third straight NCATA National Championship.
Acrobatics and Tumbling Adds One More
Release Date: 05/30/2013
- Ducks Add Wells, Rodenbach to Coaching Staff
- Shaw Signs Three More for Next Year
- A&T Grows Stronger After Roller Coaster Season
- Ducks' Bid for Fifth Title Falls Short
- Ducks Win in Semis, Move On To Championship Meet
- Ducks Head East to Play NC State and Wake Forest
- Football Practice Report: Sept. 2
- NFL #ProDucks: Preseason Week 3
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks