Promos Set for Friday's Civil War Soccer Match
Release Date: 10/07/2010
The Oregon soccer team, who willl be volunteering at this Sunday's Komen Race for the Cure, is participating in Breast Cancer Awareness Night. The team will be wearing pink warm-ups prior to the game and O Heroes will be taking donations for cancer research at Pape' Field. Fans are welcome to also show their support by wearing pink to the match.
Below is a list of promos for the match...
Show your BI-MART card at the ticket window, receive a FREE voucher to the UCLA Soccer game
- First 100 students receive Personal Pan Pizzas courtesy of Pizza Hut
- All students who show their ID at the marketing table are entered into a raffle to win a term of books courtesy of the Duck Store
- Students who enter into the halftime competition can win round-trip tickets for 2 to Las Vegas
Elementary School Night
- First 100 kids receive free Oregon pencils and posters
Greek Night at Pape' Field
- All Greek houses are competing for the attendance record to be named “Oregon Soccer’s Greek House of the Season” which will earn them points towards becoming “Greek House of the Year” and the grand prize
Faculty Appreciation Night
- All faculty members that come to the marketing table are entered into a contest to win autographed soccer memorabilia
- Ducks Enriched by Service Trip To Dominican Republic
- “I Triple-Dog Dare You!”
- O Heroes Hosts "Quackin' Action"
- Mariota Leads Field Of Winners At Inaugural O Show
- Inaugural O Show to Be Held Tonight At Matthew Knight Arena
- Tourney Teams Highlight Schedule
- First Wave Of Incoming Freshmen Already Adjusting To College
- Mariota, Takeda Earn Pac-12 Medals
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks