The Committed Partners for Youth Big Brothers and Big Sisters came out to watch the soccer game last Sunday and had a great turnout. The youth and their mentors cheered on the Ducks as they battled USC in a game that ended in a tie, 1-1. After the game, players enjoyed chatting with the kids and signing autographs. All in all it was a great time on a beautiful fall day in Eugene!
Committed Partners for Youth Enjoy a Match on a Sunny Day
Release Date: 10/27/2010
- Ducks Host Art of the Athlete Exhibition, Workshop Saturday
- Ducks Enriched by Service Trip To Dominican Republic
- “I Triple-Dog Dare You!”
- O Heroes Hosts "Quackin' Action"
- Mariota Leads Field Of Winners At Inaugural O Show
- Alleyne’s Double-Double Paces Ducks
- Buckner, Freeman Share MVP Honors
- Civil War Sweep Closes Regular Season
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks