Oregon Postgame Notebook - Game 2 vs. Fresno State
- With his first-quarter touchdown, SR RB Kenjon Barner became only the sixth player in UO history with 30 or more TDs in a career. Barner finished the game with a trio of scores, giving him 32 for his career, good for fifth all-time.
- Barner moved into the top 10 on Oregon's all-time scoring list, ranking tenth with 186 points, and also became just the eighth player at UO to eclipse 4,000 all-purpose yards. With 222 in the game, he now has 4,121 careaer yards to rank seventh.
- Barner recorded the seventh 100-yard rushing game of his career and first 200-yard effort with 201 rushing yards on a career-high 34 carries. The 200-yard performance was the 22nd in UO history.
- SO RB De'Anthony Thomas hit the 100-yard rushing mark for the second time in his career, finishing with 102 on seven carries.
- The Ducks had a pair of 100-yard rushers in a game for just the 19th time in school history, but 11th time since Chip Kelly first arrived in Eugene as offensive coordinator in 2007.
- The Ducks have scored 85 of their 99 points this season in the first half.
- Oregon turned the ball over three times, all on fumbles, while Fresno State had none.
- UO's No. 4 ranking entering the game was the highest in program history after Week 1.
- The crowd of 55,755 (seating capacity 54,000) marked the 84th consecutive sellout for an Oregon football game at Autzen Stadium, dating to 1999. The last non-sellout was Sept. 18, 1999 vs. Nevada.