Jonathan Stewart has been named offensive Pac-10 Player of the Week after a dominant rushing display against the University of Washington. The junior racked up career highs of 32 carries and 251 rushing yards, adding two touchdowns, in leading Oregon to a 55-34 victory in Seattle.EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon running back
Stewart’s 251 yards on the ground were the most in the Pac-10 since 2005. The Lacey, Wash., native currently leads the Pac-10 with 940 rushing yards, averaging 7.2 yard per carry, and his 88-yard romp against Fresno State is the longest rush of the season in the Pac-10.
The award is the second of Stewart’s Oregon career, as he was named the special teams Player of the Week as a freshman following his performance against Oregon State in 2005.
This is the third offensive Pac-10 Player of the Week award for the Ducks on the season.
The No. 5 Ducks host No. 9 USC Oct. 27, with a live telecast on FSN starting at noon.
Stewart Named Pac-10 Player of the Week
Release Date: 10/22/2007
- Display Illustrates Foundation Of Mariota's Heisman Run
- Preseason Camp Preview: Defensive Line
- Addition Of Mariota Fuels Optimism Among Titans Fans
- Mariota Opens Training Camp Atop Titans Depth Chart
- Preseason Camp Preview: Offensive Line
- Men's Golf Releases 2015-16 Schedule
- Women’s Golf Announces 2015-16 Schedule
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks