Oregon Community CU FanCam at Autzen for Civil War!
Release Date: 11/18/2011
To be part of the FanCam action, fans must be in their seats 20 minutes prior to Civil War kickoff (12:10 p.m.). A photographer will be at centerfield taking a 360-degree picture. This high definition image will capture Autzen Stadium in its entirety. The interactive image will be posted at www.goducks.com/fancam where fans will be able to “step inside” this frozen moment in time and take a look around. The resolution of 20-billion pixels is so high that fans will be able to zoom in to find themselves and their friends, “tag” themselves in the photo, and share via email, Facebook, and Twitter. Fans can even cruise around Autzen Stadium to see who else was at the game.
Once you tag yourself, you will be entered to win The Ultimate Duck Fan Pack which includes two tickets and pregame sideline passes to a 2012 Oregon Football home game. If you weren’t able to make it to the game -- no problem. You can visit the www.goducks.com/fancam and search for the Oregon Community Credit Union piggy bank in the FanCam image, tag it and automatically be entered to win one of two Apple iPads!
Fans can follow updates on GoDucks.com and the Ducks Facebook page and Twitter account. The Oregon Community Credit Union FanCam will be available for tagging on Sunday, November 27th.
Oregon Community CU FanCam at the Civil WarPLAY VIDEO
- Addison's Return A Welcome Sight For Ducks And Fans
- Ekpre-Olomu Completes Draft Class For Oregon In 2015
- Ducks Wrap Up Month Of Practices With Traditional Spring Salute
- Lockie Caps Consistent Month With Perfect Spring Game
- Nelson A Two-Way Star In Saturday's Spring Game
- Ducks Look To Rebound After Dropping WCWS Opener to UCLA
- First Wave Qualifies for NCAA Championships
- As Regional Opens, Ducks Eager To Build On Hot Finish
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks