Girl Scouts Campout Set for January 4
Release Date: 12/03/2012
The event is $12 per person which includes: a ticket to the game, a postgame autograph signing with the team, a shoot-around in the Matt Arena practice courts and a movie on Knight Vision video board.
Fans can click here and enter the promotional code GIRLSCOUTS to register for the event.
Registration is first come first serve. The limit is 80 scouts and 20 chaperones, with the cut off being 100 total people.
Check-in is scheduled for 4:30 pm on game day for all Girl Scout troops participating. The Oregon-UCLA women’s basketball game is scheduled to tip-off at 7 pm. There will be sign-making and additional activities for the troops prior to the start of the game.
The campout will conclude at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5.
For more information or additional questions on the event e-mail: email@example.com.
- Ducks Reward Helfrich with a Five-Year Contract Extension
- QB Adams Signs Paperwork with Ducks
- At Oregon, Signing Day Goes Beyond A List of New Recruits To The Football Team
- 2014 Season Review: Special Teams
- 2014 Season Review: Defensive backs
- UO vs. UC Santa Barbara Match Canceled
- Notes: Ducks Meet WSU in First Round of Pac-12 Tournament
- Ducks Go For Green at Gill
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks