EUGENE, Ore. - The University of Oregon Lacrosse team will hold their annual 7-on-7 Clinic and Play-Day on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014. For the second year in a row, there will be separate varsity and junior varsity divisions. Registration will close on Friday, February 7th, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS
Teams will compete in a 7v7 round robin style tournament. Each team will be coached by one of the current Duck Lacrosse players. We will have separate varsity and junior varsity divisions. The tournament schedule and parking map will be posted the week of the tournament.
(1) ONLY the captain should click on the link below and register their team. Please be prepared to give your completed roster (Names & Grad Year) and make a full payment at the time of registering.
(2) Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation email and information on completing the 2014 Medical Waiver. Each player on your roster much complete the 2014 Medical Waiver and the captain should send ALL completed waivers to Jen Derby at 2727 Leo Harris Parkway Eugene, OR 97401 or fax to 541.346.3892.
(1) Click on the link below to register as an individual and be placed on the HOUSE team.
(2) Upon completion of the registration, you will receive a confirmation email and information on completing the 2014 Medical Waiver. You must complete the Medical Waiver and send to Jen Derby at 2727 Leo Harris Parkway Eugene, OR 97401 or fax to 541.346.3892.
- Check-in will be at 8AM in the Moshofsky Center lobby (see Parking Map)
- Teams will play a minimum of 8 games that will be 12 minutes in length
- The Varsity & JV Championship will be played at 2PM & 1:45PM respectively
- Lunch WILL NOT be provided
- All games will be played INSIDE the Moshofsky Center on field turf
- Teams need to wear matching shirts (preferably w/ #’s)
***Teams MUST submit ALL Medical Waiver forms PRIOR TO Saturday!
Please contact Jen Derby (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any further questions.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING EVERYONE IN EUGENE ON SATURDAY!
Please direct all questions to Assistant Coach Jen Derby. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 541.346.5492.