Kendall Brooke, a sophomore on the Oregon Women’s Soccer team. Brooke is currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Accounting.Each week O Heroes sits down with one of our student-athletes to get to know more about them on and off the field. This week’s feature is on
A native to West Linn, Ore., Brooke has played soccer since she was six years old. She is currently recovering from two knee surgeries, and plans to return to the field this spring.
As demonstrated through her weekly involvement at the Boys & Girls Club of Emerald Valley, Brooke is a role model to the youth she works with. Brooke recently volunteered at the Polar Plunge, and read to kids from Gilham Elementary School.
Dedicating her extra time to the volunteer work is one of Brooke’s passions. This summer, Brooke will travel to Peru with fellow student-athletes to serve the local community on the Student-Athlete Alternative Spring Break trip.
Brooke’s presence and involvement with O Heroes is inspiring to her peers, as well as the community. After graduation, she plans to continue mentoring kids.
Hero of the Week: Kendall Brooke
Release Date: 02/21/2013
- Addison's Return A Welcome Sight For Ducks And Fans
- Ekpre-Olomu Completes Draft Class For Oregon In 2015
- Ducks Wrap Up Month Of Practices With Traditional Spring Salute
- Lockie Caps Consistent Month With Perfect Spring Game
- Nelson A Two-Way Star In Saturday's Spring Game
- Oregon Volleyball Camps Fast Approaching
- Hawkins, Lilley and Takeda Earn All-America Honors
- Cleavinger and Tolman Earn first-team All-Pac-12 honors
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks