STANFORD, Calif.—The No. 40 University of Oregon women’s golf team continued play at the NCAA West Regional Friday in Stanford, Calif. The three-day, three-round tournament concludes on Saturday at the Stanford Golf Course. The top eight teams advance to the NCAA Finals, in addition to the top two individual finishers.
The Ducks finished the day in seventh place in the field of 24 teams after shooting 13-over 297 in Round 2. No. 12 Purdue (291-286-577) is in first place after two days, while No. 7 Vanderbilt (289-289-578) is in second, and No. 1 USC (290-289-579) sits in third.
No. 55 Cassy Isagawa (69-70-139) moved into second place on the individual leaderboard, shooting 1-under 70 in Round 2. Caroline Inglis (72-71-143) remains in a tie for eighth place after shooting par-71 on Friday. Cali Hipp (74-80-154) is in a tie for 72nd place, while Hanule Sky Seo (80-76-156) improved upon her first round score to move into 84th place. The Ducks also counted a scorecard from Avery Sills (77-81-158).
USC’s Annie Park (67-71-138) leads all players through two rounds. With Isagawa in second place, No. 32 Paula Reto (71-69-140) of Purdue rounds out the top three individuals.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue action tomorrow in the final round. A full recap with results will be available on GoDucks.com at the conclusion of the event.
Isagawa In Second After Two Rounds At NCAA Regionals
Release Date: 05/10/2013
- Addition Of Mariota Fuels Optimism Among Titans Fans
- Mariota Opens Training Camp Atop Titans Depth Chart
- Preseason Camp Preview: Offensive Line
- Ducks Fifth In Coaches Poll, Picked To Win Pac-12 North
- Preseason Camp Preview: Receivers and Tight Ends
- Wise Crowned 49th Pacific Coast Amateur Champion
- Former Oregon Goalkeeper Abby Steele Signs with Reign FC
- Bowerman Fan Vote Now Open
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks