EUGENE, Ore.-- The No. 35 University of Oregon women’s golf team is set to compete at the 2013 NCAA Championships at the University of Georgia Golf Course in Athens, Ga., Tuesday through Friday, May 21-24. After finishing sixth in the NCAA West Regional, the Ducks qualified for the Championships for the first time since 2010.
The NCAA’s 24-team field includes (rankings by GolfStat.com) No. 1 USC, No. 2 Alabama, No. 3 Duke, No. 4 Oklahoma, No. 5 Arkansas, No. 6 Vanderbilt, No. 7 Purdue, No. 8 UCLA, No. 9 Arizona, No. 10 Florida, No. 11 Washington, No. 12 Arizona State, No. 13 Stanford, No. 14 Tulane, No. 15 Oklahoma State, No. 17 UC Davis, No. 18 Texas, No. 24 Northwestern, No. 25 Michigan State, No. 29 Tennessee, No. 32 South Carolina, No. 41 Wake Forest and No. 47 Wisconsin.
Head coach Ria Scott’s lineup features seniors Hanule Sky Seo and Avery Sills, sophomores Cali Hipp and No. 25 Cassy Isagawa, and freshman Caroline Inglis. The group also represented UO at the Pac-12 Championships and the NCAA West Regional.
Webcasting of the final two rounds will be available at ncaa.com, beginning at Noon ET and continue through the final putt of the day. Tee-to-green coverage of No. 17 and No. 18 will be provided, with additional coverage of the No. 9 green also featured as warranted.
NCAA Championship action begins at 7:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday. A full recap with results will be available on www.GoDucks.com following each day of action. Live results are avilable through www.GolfStat.com here.
Women's Golf Heads to Georgia for NCAA Championships
Release Date: 05/17/2013
- Addison's Return A Welcome Sight For Ducks And Fans
- Ekpre-Olomu Completes Draft Class For Oregon In 2015
- Ducks Wrap Up Month Of Practices With Traditional Spring Salute
- Lockie Caps Consistent Month With Perfect Spring Game
- Nelson A Two-Way Star In Saturday's Spring Game
- Oregon Volleyball Camps Fast Approaching
- Hawkins, Lilley and Takeda Earn All-America Honors
- Cleavinger and Tolman Earn first-team All-Pac-12 honors
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks