EUGENE, Ore. – University of Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla has informed head coach Mark Helfrich he is leaving the team for personal reasons.
The Hillsboro junior did not accompany the Ducks to Boulder, Colo., for yesterday’s 57-16 win over the Buffaloes in addition to missing a victory earlier in the year against Tennessee in Eugene.
The 2012 honorable mention Pac-12 all-conference selection had caught two passes for 26 yards in three games this season and finishes his Oregon career with 34 receptions for 565 yards and 11 touchdowns.
Colt Lyerla to Leave Oregon Football Program
Release Date: 10/06/2013
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 27
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 26
- While Preparing to Battle at Rose Bowl, Ducks and Seminoles Team Up to Fight Rare Disease
- Oregon Enjoys Steady Diet of Success at Receiver Under Matt Lubick
- UO Football Practice Recap: Dec. 20
- Ducks Close Out 2014 with UC Irvine
- UO Golfers Set for Patriot All-America
- Anderson On Rockies 40-Man Roster
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks