Carlos Emory added 14 points for the Ducks (21-8, 12-5 Pac-12), who shot 61.5 percent in the second half to overcome a 41-36 deficit at halftime.
Joseph and Sim each scored 13 in the second half. Joseph finished 11 for 16 from the field, and Sim was 6 for 10 and made a season-high five 3-pointers on seven attempts.
In his last two games combined, Sim is 16 for 24 from the field with nine 3-pointers and 44 points.
Carlon Brown led the Buffaloes (19-10, 11-6) with 20 points.
Oregon is tied for third place with Arizona in the Pac-12 with only a game against Utah left in the regular season. The Pac-12's top-four teams earn first-round byes in next week's conference tournament.
- The Ducks improved to 14-3 in home games this year … UO is 9-2 when scoring 70 or more points in a game … The Ducks are 14-3 in games decided by fewer than 10 points … Oregon is 6-1 when shooting 50 percent or better on field goals.
- Oregon’s largest lead of the game was 14 pts (71-57) with 7:33 remaining in the second half. Colorado’s largest lead of the game was nine points (32-23) with 5:18 left in the first half.
- Colorado (30-of-55, 54.5 percent) made the second-highest field goal percentage for a UO opponent. The previous high was 55.7 percent by California on Feb. 16.
- Devoe Joseph (24 points) led the team in scoring for the 11th time this season. It was the fifth time he’s scored 20 or more points.
- Garrett Sim (19 points) reached double-figures for the 18th time this season (48th time of his career).
- Carlos Emory (14 Points) reached double-figures in scoring for the seventh time this season. It was the sixth time in the last nine games Emory has totaled 10+ points.