In Altman's first four years, Altman's teams have won over 90 games.
At the Oregon Basketball Summer Camps, we teach more than just basketball. We will help kids develop a winning attitude, learn good work habits, understand the importance of academics, and more importantly, learn the benefits of always doing their best. Campers will be taught the fundamentals of the game by the University of Oregon Basketball Coaching Staff, and have the opportunity to play at Matthew Knight Arena - The Home Court of the DUCKS!
Individual Camp - The camp is available to all boys ages 8 - 17.
Team Camp - The Oregon Basketball Team Camp is available to any and all high school players. Registration is done as a team, so speak to your coach about your interest to participate.
- Overnight Camper: $495, includes housing and meals
- Day Camper: $380, includes lunch and dinner
A $300 deposit is required at the time of registration, with the remaining balance due at check-in.
- Overnighters - $240 per player (includes camp tuition, two nights housing, and six meals)
- Commuters - $850 per team (includes camp tuition for one team of at least seven players)
Each team should select from one of the plans above. All members of the team must be on the same plan. Each team must make a non-refundable $750 deposit to reserve a space in this year's camp. This deposit will be applied to the balance due at the time of check-in.
Checks returned NSF (non-sufficient funds) will be assessed a $30 bank fee. Non-payment of a NSF check is against NCAA rules (reduced admission).
Insurance & Medical Care
- Each camper must be insured by his parents or guardians to be able to attend. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Parents will leave all medications, inhalers, and epi-pens with a trainer at camp check-in to be dispensed appropriately.
Below is a suggested list of clothing, equipment and personal items. We recommend that every camper label all clothing and equipment that they choose to bring.
Day & Overnight Campers
- Athletic shorts
- Athletic socks
- Basketball shoes, well broken-in
- Completed Health/Personal forms
Overnight Campers Only
- Towel & Washcloth
- Soap, shampoo etc.
- Alarm clock
- Money for evening snacks and camp merchandise
- Linens and pillows are supplied
Facilities & Housing
The University of Oregon Camps will be held on the University of Oregon Campus. All campers will have the opportunity to use some of the best basketball facilities the west has to offer. Campers will play in the brand new, state of the art Matthew Knight Arena, home of the DUCKS!
The interior of Matt Knight is highlighted by Kilkenny Floor, named for former Oregon Athletic Director Pat Kilkenny. The floor’s art, titled “Lost in the Woods,” features pine tree silhouettes giving the impression of being lost in the woods. It is also an homage to the 1939 championship Tall Firs.
On campus residence halls will provide housing for the overnight campers. Each room holds two players. Bathrooms and showers are located on each floor. Meals will be prepared by the staff at the Hamilton Center.* Campers' meals will be "all you can eat."
*Please note that the Hamilton Dining Staff do their best to accommodate most food allergies, however due to the nature of the "all you can eat" dining facilities, it is ultimately the responsibility of the camper to make their own food choices.
Transportation & Directions
By Bus - Eugene Greyhound Station
The Greyhound Bus Station is approximately 2 miles from campus.
By Train - Eugene Amtrak
The Eugene Amtrak Station is approximately 2-1/2 miles from campus.
Refunds are issued only in case of injury should the camper not be able to participate in camp activities.
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. PST
Monday - Friday
Oregon Basketball Summer Camp
c/o Men's Basketball
2727 Leo Harris Parkway
Eugene, OR 97401