Ticket Information for CBI Championship Series
Release Date: 03/23/2011
Tickets are on sale online at goducks.com , over the phone at 1-800-WEBFOOT, or in person at the Matthew Knight Arena box office (open from 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) and the Casanova Center ticket office (open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
Ticket pricing and public transportation will work the same as it did with Oregon's first three CBI postseason home games.
Great seats are available in the Lower Bowl Reserved ($23) and Upper Bowl Reserved ($18) areas. Tickets are free for UO students.
Fans who purchase tickets online are strongly encouraged to choose the FREE print-at-home option. To avoid anticipated long lines on gameday at Matt Arena ticket windows, fans can print the ticket from a home computer and have it scanned at any of the three arena gates.
A ticket printed at home looks just like a regular ticket, and features a seat location and bar code.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Oregon Athletics and First Student will continue to bring public transportation to Matthew Knight Arena for all the Ducks’ postseason home games. Services beginning 90 minutes prior to the game, while concluding 15 minutes immediately following the game. Fare is $3 round trip.
Pick-up locations are at the following: Autzen Stadium south gate, South Eugene High School (at the cross of 19th and Patterson) and Springfield LTD Station.
- JC Player of the Year Signs With UO
- After Brief Break, Ducks Get Back To Work
- Elite Eight Run Fuels Fire As Ducks Look To 2016-17
- Ducks Fall In Elite Eight, Capping 31-Win Season
- Altman Facing Close Friend Kruger In Elite Eight Round
- Notes - Pac-12 Championship Within Reach at Cal
- Alumni Flock To Oregon Twilight
- Strong First Round Has Ducks in Third
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks