Ticket Information for CBI Championship Series
Release Date: 03/23/2011
Tickets are on sale online at goducks.com , over the phone at 1-800-WEBFOOT, or in person at the Matthew Knight Arena box office (open from 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) and the Casanova Center ticket office (open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
Ticket pricing and public transportation will work the same as it did with Oregon's first three CBI postseason home games.
Great seats are available in the Lower Bowl Reserved ($23) and Upper Bowl Reserved ($18) areas. Tickets are free for UO students.
Fans who purchase tickets online are strongly encouraged to choose the FREE print-at-home option. To avoid anticipated long lines on gameday at Matt Arena ticket windows, fans can print the ticket from a home computer and have it scanned at any of the three arena gates.
A ticket printed at home looks just like a regular ticket, and features a seat location and bar code.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Oregon Athletics and First Student will continue to bring public transportation to Matthew Knight Arena for all the Ducks’ postseason home games. Services beginning 90 minutes prior to the game, while concluding 15 minutes immediately following the game. Fare is $3 round trip.
Pick-up locations are at the following: Autzen Stadium south gate, South Eugene High School (at the cross of 19th and Patterson) and Springfield LTD Station.
- Ducks Close Out Busy Slate with UCSB
- New Lineup Sparks Ducks to Victory Over Delaware State, 83-70
- Ducks Host High-Flying Hornets
- Chandler Scores 13 In UO Debut to Help Ducks beat Northridge
- Ducks Return Home for CSUN
- Oregon's Rally Falls Short vs. Fresno State
- UO Football Practice Recap: Dec. 20
- Notes: Women's Basketball Hosts Fresno State on Sunday
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks