Singler Named to NABC All-District 20 Second Team
Release Date: 03/14/2012
The first team was made up of Jorge Gutierrez (California), Jared Cunningham (Oregon State), Terrence Ross (Washington), Solomon Hill (Arizona) and Brock Motum (Washington State).
Joining Singler on the second team was Tony Wroten (Washington), Andre Roberson (Colorado), Allen Crabbe (California) and Lazeric Jones (UCLA).
Singler ranks first in the Pac-12 for free throw percentage (.909, 100-of-110). As of March 13, Singler’s free throw percentage ranked second nationally. He currently ranks first in school history for a career free throw percentage (.873, 255-of-292). Singler ranks among the Pac-12 active career leaders: fifth in rebounds (531) and sixth in points (1,070).
On the season, Singler ranks second on the team with 417 total points (13.0 ppg) and has grabbed a team-high 174 total rebounds (5.4 rpg).
Singler has 1,070 points in 103 career games (10.4 ppg) which ranks 28th in school history. He recently became the 13th player at UO to amass over 1,000 career points and 500 career rebounds (1,070 points and 531 rebounds).
The last Oregon player recognized as part of the NABC All-District 20 teams was Joevan Catron, who earned second team recognition a year ago.
- Hoops Fans Heard: 2015-16 Basketball Season Tickets Priced Dramatically Lower
- Looking Back at the 2014-15 Season
- In His Final Game For Oregon, Young Provides One Last Memorable Performance
- Ducks Take Fight To Badgers In NCAA Tournament Loss
- Ducks Ready To Battle Badgers Again
- Ducks Battle Back to Defeat Huskies, 4-3
- Ducks Sign Finnish Standout, Petra Salko
- Football Practice Report: April 17
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks