Arsalan Kazemi had 17 points and 12 rebounds, Tony Woods added 16 points, and Johnathan Loyd scored 12 points for the Ducks (23-6, 12-4 Pac-12), who took one-half game lead in the conference over idle UCLA.
The win was the fifth in six games for Oregon, which improved to 17-2 at Matthew Knight Arena this season to tie the school's season record for wins at home.
Oregon was down 51-46 near the midpoint of the second half before going on an 18-3 run to take a 64-54 lead with 8:59 to play.
Woods scored seven points during that stretch, and point guard Dominic Artis, who missed the previous nine games with a foot injury, gave the Ducks the lead for good with a 3-pointer that made it 55-52 at the 11:29 mark.
Roberto Nelson scored 31 points for the Beavers (13-16, 3-13), and Devon Collier added 14.
Nelson, the Pac-12's leading scorer in conference games, was unstoppable in the first half, scoring 22 points on 9-of-13 shooting. Nine points came in the final 4 minutes of the half, including a 3-pointer at the buzzer, as the Beavers overcame a 29-25 deficit to lead 41-34 at halftime.
But Oregon State cooled off in the second half and went through a 5:30 stretch without making a field goal and the Ducks took advantage with their game-changing run.
Oregon appeared to suffer a devastating loss with 6:37 left in the first half when starting freshman guard and second-leading scorer Damyean Dotson fell hard to the court on a drive and had to be carried to the locker room by teammates.
Dotson, who had 21 points against Oregon State in the first meeting this season, returned to the bench for the second half but didn't play.
Emory took Dotson's spot in the lineup to start the second half and scored 15 points in the second half. He finished 8 for 13 from the field.
The Ducks welcomed the return of Artis, who played for the first time since Jan. 23. The freshman played 12 minutes and finished with six points. His presence was especially critical in the second half when Loyd, who had started in place of Artis, picked up his fourth foul with 14:07 to play.
The Ducks shot 51 percent from the field - their best shooting performance in 10 games - and with just 10 turnovers, five less than their season average. The Beavers shot 47 percent from the field and outrebounded the Ducks 32-28. But they also committed 18 turnovers that Oregon turned into 23 points.
- Carlos Emory's 21 points were a career-high.
- Emory has scored over 10 points in five straight games
- Arsalan Kazemi (17 pts, 12 rebs) recorded his eighth double-double of the season and 53rd of his career.
- Oregon out-scored Oregon State 24-12 in the paint in the second half.
- The Ducks finish the year 17-2 at Matthew Knight Arena, matching the most single-season home wins in school history (the 2011-12 team went 17-3).
- Oregon has now won 68 games since Dana Altman took over in 2010, the third-most wins in a three-year span all-time.
- The Ducks finish February with a 5-3 record.
- Oregon is now 6-1 when wearing yellow uniforms.