Girl Scouts Campout Set for January 4
Release Date: 12/03/2012
The event is $12 per person which includes: a ticket to the game, a postgame autograph signing with the team, a shoot-around in the Matt Arena practice courts and a movie on Knight Vision video board.
Fans can click here and enter the promotional code GIRLSCOUTS to register for the event.
Registration is first come first serve. The limit is 80 scouts and 20 chaperones, with the cut off being 100 total people.
Check-in is scheduled for 4:30 pm on game day for all Girl Scout troops participating. The Oregon-UCLA women’s basketball game is scheduled to tip-off at 7 pm. There will be sign-making and additional activities for the troops prior to the start of the game.
The campout will conclude at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 5.
For more information or additional questions on the event e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cazorla Named USBWA National Freshman of the Week
- Cazorla Freshman of the Week
- UO Rallies Back, Stuns No. 24 UW
- Notes: Ducks Meet Huskies Sunday
- Women's Hoops Wins Big at WSU
- Amid Mounting Hype, Ducks Look To Maintain Their Focus
- Season Preview: Catchers
- With Season Approaching, Ducks Have Options In The Field
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks