EUGENE, Ore. -- The University of Oregon soccer team battled the Oregon State Beavers to a scoreless draw on Saturday evening at Pape' Field in Eugene. The Ducks are now 1-1-1 overall this spring exhibition season.
Oregon has two matches remaining this spring. UO will play a road match against Portland State at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 4, before closing the exhibition calendar with a neutral-site contest against UC Davis on Saturday, May 11. The UO-UC Davis match is scheduled for 3 p.m. and will be played at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, Ore.
Oregon opened the exhibition season on April 6 with a 7-1 home win over Southern Oregon. The Ducks dropped their most recent outing on April 21, a 1-0 loss at Pac-12 foe Washington.
UO returns 23 players, including seven starters, from last year’s squad which finished the regular-season 8-10-2 overall and 3-7-1 in Pac-12 Conference action.
Ducks, Beavers Battle To A Draw
Release Date: 04/27/2013
- Ducks Fall 2-0 at NC State
- Taskerís Talk: Part II
- Ducks Head East to Play NC State and Wake Forest
- Kurodaís Late Goal Gives Ducks First Win of the Season
- Early Goal Dooms Ducks
- Volleyball Handed First Loss of Season
- Football Practice Report: Sept. 4
- Ducks to Face Florida, Nebraska at Vert Challenge
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks