Soccer, Men's Golf Take Home Showtime Titles
Release Date: 05/06/2013
The winner for the live performance category was the Oregon soccer team who did a dance medley routine with glow-in-the-dark costumes. Click here for video of the soccer team's live performance.
The Oregon men’s golf team retained the title for best video submission to make it consecutive years they have won that award. Their video was a spoof on how famous the team and the golfers have become since winning the best video submission at the 2012 Showtime event. Click here for video of the golf team's performance
Other live performances came from UO’s acrobatics & tumbling, lacrosse, softball, men’s basketball, women’s golf, men’s/women’s tennis, football and track & field teams. Acro & tumbling’s Zakia Houston also performed a dance solo for the live performance category.
UO’s volleyball and women’s basketball teams joined men’s golf in the video submission category. The volleyball team did a spin-off video in the make of Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" music video. Click here to see the volleyball team's video submission.
Video highlights of the entire talent show can be accessed through this link.
- Community Service Event: Part II
- Everett Invited Back to U-19 Training Camp
- Professional Soccer Update from Kristen Parr
- Senior Community Service Event: Eugene Mission
- Kuroda Receives National Team Camp Invite
- Ducks Drop Game Two at Stanford
- NCAA Bids Pour In for Ducks
- Ducks Enter Weekend Off The Pace After Sluggish First Round
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks