Stoltenberg Earns NSCAA Academic Honor
Release Date: 01/03/2011
Stoltenberg was also recognized as a Pac-10 Conference All-Academic Second Team selection, one of 10 Ducks recognized to make that list in 2010.
Stoltenberg completed a stellar career at UO in 2010 with 12 goals and five assists for 29 total points. She earned first team all-conference honors for her play, the first Duck to receive those accolades since the 2006 season when Nicole Garbin earned that recognition.
Stoltenberg, who on the career has 33 goals and 18 assists, is UO’s all-time points leader (84). During the 2010 season she surpassed the school record held by Garbin (83 points, 34 goals, 15 assists). Stoltenberg’s 18 career assists is a school record, while her 33 goals is just one behind Garbin’s school-record total. Stoltenberg established a new single-season points mark (29), breaking her own mark of 26 which she set last season. She also ranks second all-time in shots (242), 16 behind Garbin who also leads that category.
She played in all 80 available matches during her four-year career, which ties the school record for matches played. Stoltenberg started in 63 of those contests, including the last 40.
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE LISTING OF NSCAA SCHOLAR ALL-AMERICANS
- Ducks Announce 2016 Soccer Schedule
- Community Service Event: Part III
- Everett Joins U19 Team For Matches In New Zealand
- Community Service Event: Part II
- Everett Invited Back to U-19 Training Camp
- Sweet 16's: Ionescu's Addition Provides A Finishing Flourish
- Maasland Wins Hansen Medal
- U.S. National Team Attacker Tumolo Joins Lacrosse Staff
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks