Eleven Soccer Ducks Honored by Pac-12
Release Date: 11/16/2012
Oregon did not place anyone on the first or second team, but had their eleven be named to the honorable mention team.
Those 11 were seniors Nicole Bakke, Mo Fitzgerald, Kelsey Hones, Scout Libke, Maddy Mercier and Lauren Thompson, junior Achijah Berry, and sophomores Ryann Davie, Kelsey Foo, Bri Pugh and Allie Rodriguez.
Washington State led the first and second teams with five total selections, while Arizona State and Oregon State had four each. ASU's Nicki Stone had the highest GPA on either team for the second year in a row with a 4.04 in Tourism Development & Management.
To be eligible for selection to the academic team, a student-athlete must have a minimum 3.0 overall grade-point average and be either a starter or significant contributor.
The Ducks finished the 2012 campaign with an 8-10-2 overall mark.
- Ducks Announce 2015 Soccer Schedule
- Oregon Soccer Gives Back to Community: Part 3
- Oregon Soccer Gives Back to Community: Part 2
- Soccer Receives Recognition From NCAA For APR Scores
- Oregon Soccer Gives Back to Community: Part 1
- Month On Recruiting Trail Was Invaluable Experience For GA
- Tourney Teams Highlight Schedule
- First Wave Of Incoming Freshmen Already Adjusting To College
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks