EUGENE, Ore. -- The University of Oregon soccer team battled the Oregon State Beavers to a scoreless draw on Saturday evening at Pape' Field in Eugene. The Ducks are now 1-1-1 overall this spring exhibition season.
Oregon has two matches remaining this spring. UO will play a road match against Portland State at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 4, before closing the exhibition calendar with a neutral-site contest against UC Davis on Saturday, May 11. The UO-UC Davis match is scheduled for 3 p.m. and will be played at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, Ore.
Oregon opened the exhibition season on April 6 with a 7-1 home win over Southern Oregon. The Ducks dropped their most recent outing on April 21, a 1-0 loss at Pac-12 foe Washington.
UO returns 23 players, including seven starters, from last year’s squad which finished the regular-season 8-10-2 overall and 3-7-1 in Pac-12 Conference action.
Ducks, Beavers Battle To A Draw
Release Date: 04/27/2013
- Professional Soccer Update from Kristen Parr
- Senior Community Service Event: Eugene Mission
- Kuroda Receives National Team Camp Invite
- Everett Invited to U-19 Women's National Team Training Camp
- Spring 2016 Schedule Announced
- Stringer Sharp In Homecoming To Help Ducks Beat Toreros
- Beck Steps Down as Lacrosse Coach
- The Nominees Are: Jackson Award
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks