Pre and Post Game Donor Activities,
Food, Hospitality & Entertainment
Ed Moshofsky Sports Center Food, Beverage & Entertainment
Join us at the "Mo" beginning three hours prior to kick off for live music, big screen TV's, real time scoreboard, dance performances, interactive games and more!
- Wild Duck Café Dip Nachos
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- Subway Sandwiches
- Ron's Island Grill Huli Huli Chicken
- Luke’s Lava Chicken
- Carl’s Jr. Burgers
- Bacon Ranch Fries
- Chili Cheese Fries
- Moshofsky Spiced Wings
- Freshly Baked Pretzels
- Coors Light, Blue Moon, Hop Valley IPA, Deschutes Mirror Pond
- Crispin Apple Cider
- Red and White Wine by the glass
This game day event is among the best in the nation so invite your friends and bring the relatives, the Mo Center is the place to be for everyone.
Autzen Stadium Food and Beverage Menu
Oregon offers a spectacular selection of fine quality foods and beverages carefully prepared and presented. Some of our game day menu selections:
- Dutch Bros. Coffee Dinks
- Signature Oregon Marionberry Barbeque Sandwiches
- Vegetarian Black Bean Burger
- Turkey, Ham and Vegie Sandwiches
- Wild Pacific Salmon Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Gridiron Cheeseburger with Natural Cheddar
- Seasoned Curly Fries
- Italian Sausage with Oven Roasted Red Peppers
- Bratwurst with Butter Sautéed Onions and Beer
- Red Hot Sausage with Fresh Cole Slaw
- Pepperoni Pizza by the Slice
- Fresh Kettle Corn
- Half Pound Angus Hot Dog
- Pulled Pork and Chicken Sliders
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Cosmo’s Premium Puffed Corn
- Giant Churros
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mighty Duck Bacon Corndog
- Duck Tracks Ice Cream
- Blackberry Swirl Ice Cream
There's more too, including traditional stadium hot dogs, fresh popcorn, candy and ice cold Pepsi. It's all delicious and ready to enjoy when the gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
The Club After Hours
Will begin at the end of the game and last for 1 hour.
Escalators to the club room will take exiting donors down from the south side while our stairwells and elevators will help escort donors and fans up to the club room during this busy time.
Snacks will be available for purchase.
A no-host bar will include cocktails, beer, wine, and sodas.
The club televisions will be showing the post-game show with Jerry Allen, Mark Helfrich’s post-game press conference and other exciting games to help keep up to date on the this year’s run for the Pac-12 Championship and the College Football Championship
So come on by enjoy The Club at Autzen After Hours, relax, let the parking lots clear and mingle with our athletic department staff and fans alike.
Take care and see you all at the Club!
Players March to Victory Mo Center Tradition
Cheer on the Duck football team before kickoff as they march down the Mo Center central boulevard on the way to the Oregon locker room.
- Players and coaches
- Oregon Cheerleaders
- Oregon Green Garter Band
- Appearance by The Duck
Be a part of this inspirational Oregon tradition and help cheer on the Ducks two hours prior to kickoff in the "Mo".
Mallard Park Hospitality Tents
Create an elegant and memorable game day event for up to 500 guests at Mallard Park, located adjacent to Autzen Stadium. This is Oregon tailgating at its best. Equipment packages include:
- Chalet style canopy
- Clear window walls
- Tables and chairs
- White picket-fenced courtyard
A wide selection of creature comforts such as lights, sound system and propane-fired space heaters are also available. You are free to choose your own caterer and entertainment for the event. Call (541) 346-4475 to inquire.