Men's Tennis Hits the Road for First Time This Season
Release Date: 02/19/2013
The 5-2 Rebels are coming off of consecutive losses to BYU and Utah, their only road matches thus far, while the Huskies are a combined 7-4 after going 1-2 at the ITA National Team Indoor Championships last weekend.
The Ducks are 8-0 after sweeping Arkansas and topping New Mexico 5-2 at home on Feb. 8th and 10th, respectively. Six different doubles teams have played for Oregon and none of them have dropped a single match this season, led by Robin Cambier and Jeff Mullen’s 7-0 in the top spot. The duos of Alex Rovello and Maasland in the second spot and Daniel Sardu and Aaron Clissold in the third spot are each 6-0.
In singles, Robin Cambier is 7-0 with five of those victories coming in the No. 1 spot, while Daan Maasland is 8-0 and Jeff Mullen and Daniel Sardu are 7-1 each.
A full recap with statistics from each match will be available following action from the Student Tennis Center on the UO athletics website, www.goducks.com.
Men's Tennis vs Arkansas - HighlightsPLAY VIDEO
- Super Regional Tickets Sold Out
- Notes: Ducks Meet Bruins in Supers
- Ducks Beat Baylor, Advance To Super Regionals Next Week
- Eugene All-Regional Team
- Ducks Run Wild On Lady Bears To Back Hawkins' One-Hitter
- UO wraps regular season at Stanford
- Seven Named to All-Century Team
- NCAA Quarterfinal Loss Ends Magical Week For Ducks
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks