EUGENE, Ore.—The No. 39 University of Oregon women’s golf team is set to travel to Kapalua, Maui for the Anuenue Spring Break Invitational hosted by the University of Hawai’i. The three-day, three-round tournament starts on Monday, March 25th with a 7:45 a.m. tee time.
Last season, the Ducks finished in seventh place in the tournament last season shooting a 314-298-308-920. The Colorado Buffaloes finished in first place (299-289-301-889), while the California Bears (295-296-300-891) finished in second place. Then-freshman Cassy Isagawa had the best outing for the Oregon, shooting a 7-over 223 to finish in a tie for eighth place.
Head coach Ria Scott’s lineup this year includes freshman Caroline Inglis, sophomores Isagawa, Monica Petchakan and Cali Hipp, and senior Avery Sills. Isagawa is ranked No. 40 in the country by Golfstat.com.
Joining the Ducks in Kapalua will be No. 17 Arizona State, Colorado, No. 34 Denver, Fresno State, Hawai’I, No. 40 UH-Hilo, Nevada, Oregon State, Osaka Gakuin, No. 31 Pepperdine, Portland State, No. 55 San Jose State, No. 12 Stanford, No. 66 Tulsa, No. 13 UC Davis, No. 11 UCLA and No. 10 Washington.
Live hole-by-hole results will be available on golfstat.com and a full recap with results and reaction will be available on GoDucks.com after each round.
Women's Golf Heads to Hawai'i for Anuenue Spring Break Invitational
Release Date: 03/22/2013
- Softball Picked to Three-Peat as Pac-12 Champs
- Three Ducks Named to USA Softball Top-50 Watch List
- Softball No. 2 in Both Preseason Polls
- Hovinga Earns Spot on Canadian National Team
- Takeda, Lindvall Join Moore on USA Softball Women's National Team
- TrackTown Tuesday makes season debut on Feb. 3
- Ducks Looking to Bounce Back at ASU
- 2014 Season In Review: Linebackers
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks