VALENCIA, Calif.—The No. 41 University of Oregon women’s golf team completed the first round of action at the Pac-12 Championships in Valencia, Calif. The three-day, three-round tournament is being played at the Valencia Country Club.
The Ducks finished the day tied in eighth place with Oregon State at 15-over 303. Top-ranked Southern California finished the day with a big lead, shooting 8-under 280.
Freshman Caroline Inglis and sophomore Cassy Isagawa led the way for Oregon in Round 1, finishing in a tie for 18th place with scores of 2-over 74. Sophomore Cali Hipp carded a 5-over 77 and finished the round in a tie for 38th, while senior Avery Sills shot a 6-over 78 to place in a tie for 42nd. Also competing for Oregon was senior Hanule Sky Seo who shot 7-over 79and came in a tie for 46th.
Leading the individual scoreboard after the first day were two Trojans, as Sophia Popov shot 6-under 66 and Annie Park shot 2-under 70. One stroke behind Park were Arizona State’s Emilie Alonso and UCLA’s Erynne Lee with scores of 1-under 71.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue action tomorrow in the second round with Oregon's tee times starting at 8:30 a.m. (PST) on hole 10.
Women's Golf Completes First Round of Pac-12s
Release Date: 04/22/2013
- Three Ducks Named to USA Softball Top-50 Watch List
- Softball No. 2 in Both Preseason Polls
- Hovinga Earns Spot on Canadian National Team
- Takeda, Lindvall Join Moore on USA Softball Women's National Team
- Lilley Named to USA Softball Junior National Team
- Wildcats Leave No Doubt in Tucson
- Ducks Return Home, Face Wolf Pack
- Ducks Look To Show Growth In Rematch With Arizona
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks