STANFORD, Calif.—The No. 40 University of Oregon women’s golf team continued play at the NCAA West Regional Friday in Stanford, Calif. The three-day, three-round tournament concludes on Saturday at the Stanford Golf Course. The top eight teams advance to the NCAA Finals, in addition to the top two individual finishers.
The Ducks finished the day in seventh place in the field of 24 teams after shooting 13-over 297 in Round 2. No. 12 Purdue (291-286-577) is in first place after two days, while No. 7 Vanderbilt (289-289-578) is in second, and No. 1 USC (290-289-579) sits in third.
No. 55 Cassy Isagawa (69-70-139) moved into second place on the individual leaderboard, shooting 1-under 70 in Round 2. Caroline Inglis (72-71-143) remains in a tie for eighth place after shooting par-71 on Friday. Cali Hipp (74-80-154) is in a tie for 72nd place, while Hanule Sky Seo (80-76-156) improved upon her first round score to move into 84th place. The Ducks also counted a scorecard from Avery Sills (77-81-158).
USC’s Annie Park (67-71-138) leads all players through two rounds. With Isagawa in second place, No. 32 Paula Reto (71-69-140) of Purdue rounds out the top three individuals.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue action tomorrow in the final round. A full recap with results will be available on GoDucks.com at the conclusion of the event.
Isagawa In Second After Two Rounds At NCAA Regionals
Release Date: 05/10/2013
- Lindvall Has Been Oregon's Steadying Force In Run To OKC
- Hawkins, Lilley and Takeda Earn All-America Honors
- Lilley Goes To Great Lengths To Improve, Then And Now
- Notes: Ducks Head to WCWS
- White Wants Ducks Focused On Taking Next Step In OKC
- Volleyball Recruiting Class Ranked No. 4
- Nike Golf Creates New Uniform for Select Teams in NCAA Golf Championship
- Oregon Volleyball Camps Fast Approaching
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks