EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Jason Calliste scored a career-high 31 points and No. 13 Oregon stayed unbeaten, topping BYU 100-96 in overtime Saturday night.
Joseph Young added 25 points for the Ducks (11-0). Calliste, a senior guard, made all 13 of his foul shots.
Tyler Haws led the Cougars (8-5) with 32 points and Kyle Collinsworth added 15 points, five rebounds and eight assists.
Both teams went into the game averaging nearly 90 points. Oregon had a chance to win in regulation, but Elgin Cook missed two foul shots with 1.8 seconds, sending it into overtime tied at 84. Cook finished 1 for 6 on free throws.
Damyean Dotson scored on a drive in the final minute, putting the Ducks ahead for good at 96-94.
BYU led by 10 points in the second half and was still ahead 83-77 before Young's 3-pointer with 1:58 left.
Johnathan Loyd made two free throws with 1:12 left to cut the margin to 84-82. Mike Moser blocked a shot by BYU's Matt Carlino on the next possession, and Moser made a jumper for the Ducks with less than a minute left.
In overtime, with the score tied at 94, Moser drew a charge by Frank Bartley IV with 46.5 seconds left. Dotson scored on the next Ducks possession. Dotson finished with 15 points.
Oregon is 11-0 for the fourth time in school history. The previous time was in 2006-07, when the Ducks made it to the final eight.
FINAL (OT): No. 11/13 Oregon (11-0) 100 vs. BYU (8-5) 96
• Oregon improves to 11-0 for the first time since the 2006-07 season, when the Ducks opened the season with a 13-game win streak. Oregon is one of 10 unbeaten teams remaining in the country. It is also just the fifth time in school history that Oregon has started a season 11-0.
• Oregon led for just 1:02 tonight – for :30 after taking a 2-0 lead in the first half, and the final :32 of overtime.
• The Ducks improve to 2-0 in overtime games this season (BYU, Ole Miss).
• Jason Calliste scored a career-high 31 points, making all 13 attempts from the FT line while shooting 7-of-13 from the floor.
• Four Ducks scored in double-figures: Calliste (31), Joseph Young (25), Damyean Dotson (15) and Mike Moser (12).
• Oregon went 24-of-31 (.774) from the FT line compared to 22-of-36 (.611) from BYU. At one point in the second half, Oregon made 18-of-20 attempts from the FT line.
• Johnathan Loyd assisted six buckets, moving past Fred Jones for sixth in career assists in UO history (372).
• The Ducks trailed at halftime 47-41 - only the third time they’ve been behind at the break this season (Pacific, Ole Miss).
• BYU’s 51 rebounds was one shy of the Matthew Knight Arena record.
• Richard Amardi tied a career high with 8 rebounds.
• Mike Moser tied his career high with 4 blocks.
• Oregon has 11 or more steals in 3 of the last 4 games.