Ducks Stand Second after Round 2 at Pac-10 Champs
Release Date: 04/29/2011
Through 36 holes, the No. 22 Ducks trail No. 17 USC by a single stroke, 709-710. Oregon, which led after Friday's early round, shot 9-over par in Round 2 to go to 10-over for the championship.
Host Stanford (+12), the 20th-ranked team in the country, is only three shots off the lead, while No. 2 UCLA (+13) is four shots back.
Among individuals, Daniel Miernicki had his second straight 69 and is in third place overall at 2-under on the Par 70, 6,742-yard course. Jack Paton , who shared the first-round lead, is tied for 11th at 1-over 141.
Andrew Vijarro is tied for 16th at 3-over 143 with teammate Jack Dukeminier . Robbie Ziegler is tied for 28th at 5-over and Eugene Wong is tied for 31st at 6-over in the 60-man field.
Oregon State's Alex Moore and USC's Martin Trainer share the individual lead at 4-under.
The 10 conference squads will play single rounds over the final two days. Round 3 is scheduled to start Saturday at 9 a.m. and Sunday's final round will start at 8 a.m.
Live scoring throughout the entire event is available at www.Golfstat.com .
- NCAA Golf Championships Slated for ECC in 2016
- Duck Golfers Finish in the Top 10 at Patriot All-America
- UO Golfers Set for Patriot All-America
- Assistant Coach Back To Work After Near-Death Experience
- Martin Signs Foust and Yi to NLIs
- Wildcats Leave No Doubt in Tucson
- Three Ducks Named to USA Softball Top-50 Watch List
- Ducks Return Home, Face Wolf Pack
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks