Jack Dukeminier has been named to the Pac-10 All-Academic first team, conference commissioner Larry Scott announced Monday.WALNUT CREEK, Calif. – University of Oregon golfer
A senior from Eugene, Dukeminier earned the Pac-10 academic distinction for a third consecutive season after posting a grade-point average of 4.03 in Business.
To be eligible for the conference honor, student-athletes must have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and be either a starter or significant contributor.
Already a member of the Capital One Academic All-District men's at-large first team, assembled by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA), Dukeminier is on the national ballot for Academic All-America.
On the links, Dukeminier enjoyed his first medalist performance this past season, tying for the individual title at the OGIO Santa Barbara Invite. He also equaled his career-low with a 66 in the opening round of the NCAA Southeast Regional.
Dukeminier on Pac-10 All-Academic First Team
Release Date: 06/06/2011
- Assistant Coach Back To Work After Near-Death Experience
- Martin Signs Foust and Yi to NLIs
- Ducks Sweep at Ka’anapali Classic to Win Fourth Straight
- UO Maintains Commanding Lead at Ka’anapali Classic
- Ducks Go Deep on Historic Day at Ka’anapali Classic
- Chandler Scores 13 In UO Debut to Help Ducks beat Northridge
- Roesler Makes History, Wins The Bowerman Trophy
- O Heroes Fall 2014 Recap
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks