Jack Dukeminier has been named to the Pac-10 All-Academic first team, conference commissioner Larry Scott announced Monday.WALNUT CREEK, Calif. – University of Oregon golfer
A senior from Eugene, Dukeminier earned the Pac-10 academic distinction for a third consecutive season after posting a grade-point average of 4.03 in Business.
To be eligible for the conference honor, student-athletes must have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and be either a starter or significant contributor.
Already a member of the Capital One Academic All-District men's at-large first team, assembled by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA), Dukeminier is on the national ballot for Academic All-America.
On the links, Dukeminier enjoyed his first medalist performance this past season, tying for the individual title at the OGIO Santa Barbara Invite. He also equaled his career-low with a 66 in the opening round of the NCAA Southeast Regional.
Dukeminier on Pac-10 All-Academic First Team
Release Date: 06/06/2011
- Oregon Takes Second Behind Foushee and McIver
- Ducks in Third After Suspension of Play
- Western Intercollegiate Serves as Primer to Championships Season
- Woo, McIver Paces UO in Final Round
- Ducks Bounce Back on Moving Day
- Ducks Send Seniors Off With 5-2 Win
- Pac-12 Championships Set To Begin in Boulder on Monday
- Ducks Defeat UW 4-1, Secure Best Pac-12 Finish in 15 Years
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks