Oregon Set to Play at Edean Ihlanfeldt Monday
Release Date: 10/07/2012
• Event: Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational
• Dates: Monday through Wednesday, October 8-10, 2012
• Location: Sahalee Country Club in Sammamish, Wash.
• Par: 72, 6,054 yards
• Host: University of Washington (www.gohuskies.com)
• Format: 54- hole tournament- 18 holes each day
• Participants: Fresno State, Gonzaga, Hawai’i, Long Beach State, Oregon, Oregon State, Portland State, San Diego State, San Francisco, San Jose State, Seattle U, Stanford UC Davis, UC Irvine and UNLV.
• Oregon Ducks Competing: Caroline Inglis, Cassy Isagawa, Raphaela Dyer, Cali Hipp, and Monica Petchakan.
• Results Live: click here to view results at golfstat.com
EUGENE, Ore.- The University of Oregon women’s golf team looks to rebound this week at the Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational. The event will be the Ducks third event of the fall season and take place at the Sahalee Country Club in Sammamish, Wash.
The event will span three days and is a 54-hole tournament running October 8-10.
The 2012 Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational will be the 31st in the event’s history. Cassy Isagawa was UO's top finisher a year ago finishing in second place. Colorado walked away with the 2011 Team Championship trophy.
Caroline Inglis, Cassy Isagawa, Cali Hipp, Monica Petchakan and Raphaela Dyer will be competing for the Ducks. Two weeks ago the Ducks finished in 12th place at the Mason Rudolph Invitational. Freshman Caroline Inglis placed in a tie for 17th and had the best finish for the Ducks.
- Women's Golf Reels In Top-15 Signee
- Inglis Ties for 5th at Pac-12 Tour.
- UO Logs Two Rounds in Hawaii
- UO Heads to Hawaii for Tournament
- Golf Takes 12th at Stanford Inter.
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 28
- Stevens Has Been Anchor In Middle During Grasu's Absence
- Rose Bowl Practice Report: Dec. 27
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks