Oregon Set to Play at Edean Ihlanfeldt Monday
Release Date: 10/07/2012
• Event: Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational
• Dates: Monday through Wednesday, October 8-10, 2012
• Location: Sahalee Country Club in Sammamish, Wash.
• Par: 72, 6,054 yards
• Host: University of Washington (www.gohuskies.com)
• Format: 54- hole tournament- 18 holes each day
• Participants: Fresno State, Gonzaga, Hawai’i, Long Beach State, Oregon, Oregon State, Portland State, San Diego State, San Francisco, San Jose State, Seattle U, Stanford UC Davis, UC Irvine and UNLV.
• Oregon Ducks Competing: Caroline Inglis, Cassy Isagawa, Raphaela Dyer, Cali Hipp, and Monica Petchakan.
• Results Live: click here to view results at golfstat.com
EUGENE, Ore.- The University of Oregon women’s golf team looks to rebound this week at the Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational. The event will be the Ducks third event of the fall season and take place at the Sahalee Country Club in Sammamish, Wash.
The event will span three days and is a 54-hole tournament running October 8-10.
The 2012 Edean Ihlanfeldt Invitational will be the 31st in the event’s history. Cassy Isagawa was UO's top finisher a year ago finishing in second place. Colorado walked away with the 2011 Team Championship trophy.
Caroline Inglis, Cassy Isagawa, Cali Hipp, Monica Petchakan and Raphaela Dyer will be competing for the Ducks. Two weeks ago the Ducks finished in 12th place at the Mason Rudolph Invitational. Freshman Caroline Inglis placed in a tie for 17th and had the best finish for the Ducks.
- Caroline Inglis Wins Women's TRANS National Amateur Championship
- Womenís Golf Announces 2015-16 Schedule
- Inglis and Santoso Qualify for U.S. Womenís Amateur
- Santoso Earns All-American Scholar Honors
- Scott Hires Cilek as Assistant
- Ducks to Face Florida, Nebraska at Vert Challenge
- Taskerís Talk: Part II
- Ducks Plan New Sports Science Center Named For Mariota
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks