Ducks Ready for Big Test at Allstate Sugar Bowl Invitational
Release Date: 02/22/2013
The Ducks finished eighth in the tournament last year, their first year participating in the 54-hole event hosted by Tulane University. Sophomore Cassy Isagawa posted a tournament-record low individual round as she shot a 65 (-7) in the second round.
UO faces another competitive field as this year’s ten of this year’s participants are ranked in Golfstat.com’s Top 25 and sixteen of the eighteen teams are in the top 50. Oregon is currently ranked 37th and will go up against No. 35 Auburn, No. 19 Baylor, No. 2 Duke, No. 41 LSU, No. 16 Oklahoma State, No. 17 Purdue, No. 21 Texas A&M, No. 47 Ohio State, No. 31 Tulane, No. 25 UCLA, No. 4 Alabama, No. 88 Colorado, No. 3 Florida, No. 1 Southern California, No. 24 Texas, No. 43 UT San Antonio, No. 67 Tulsa.
Competing for the Ducks are sophomores Isagawa, Cali Hipp and Monica Petchakan, senior Cheyenne Burbank and freshman Caroline Inglis. Isagawa, ranked as the 36th best player in the country, finished fifth overall at the Ducks’ first tournament of the spring season, the Northrop Grumman Regional Challenge, while Inglis came in at 34th and Hipp finished 44th.
Live results will be available on golfstat.com and a full recap with results and reaction will be available on GoDucks.com after each round.
- Ducks Take The Lead Behind Inglis' Career Day
- Pac-12 Championships Set To Begin in Boulder on Monday
- Ducks Sign Finnish Standout, Petra Salko
- UO Wins at Silverado, Grabs Second Spring Title
- Ducks Lead After Two Rounds at the Silverado Showdown
- Silverio Finishes First Year with Top-25 Recruiting Class
- Schyllander Lands Prep Standout from France
- Prandini Earns Second-Straight Pac-12 Award
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks