Ducks Wrap Up First Round at NCAA Championships
Release Date: 05/21/2013
Oregon finished 13-over 301 after teeing off on the back nine at 7:30 a.m. to finish in a tie for 20th overall with Wisconsin. No. 1 USC and No. 48 San Jose State led the way after day one, shooting 4-under 284. No. 3 Duke rounded out the top three with a 2-under 286.
Individually, freshman Caroline Inglis led the way for Oregon, finishing 2-over 74 to tie for 46th overall, while No. 38 Cassy Isagawa finished 3-over 75 and ended the round tied for 64th. Fellow sophomore Cali Hipp and senior Avery Sills finished a stroke behind Isagawa at 4-over 76, finishing tied for 76th. Sills contributed the highlight of the day as she recorded an eagle on hole 11. Senior Hanule Sky Seo finished the day at 7-over 79.
No. 66 Regan De Guzman of San Jose State finished atop the individual leaderboards at 5-under 67, trailed by Duke’s No. 45 Celine Boutier and Alabama’s No. 1 Stephanie Meadow at 3-under 69.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue action tomorrow in the second round with an 11:53 tee time. A full recap with results will be available on GoDucks.com at the conclusion of each round.
- Scott Signs Two to 2016 Class
- Inglis Invited to Curtis Cup Practice
- Inglis Leads Ducks in Fall Finale
- Ducks in 9th After First Day of Pac-12 Preview
- Ducks Close Out Fall Schedule in Hawai'i
- Sweet 16's: On The Hunt For A Program-Defining Recruiting Class
- Ducks Respond Under Pressure To Boost NCAA Credentials
- Benjamin, Boucher Spark Ducks As UO Men Improve to 5-0
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks