Ducks Head to Seattle for PNW Intercollegiates
Release Date: 10/30/2012
After seeing some success in earlier fall tournaments such as the ITA All-American, Boise State Fall Classic and ITA Regionals, the Ducks hope to continue improving in preparation for the regular season.
“We plan to pack a good team, head north and play with a lot of ‘usp’,” said head coach Nils Schyllander.
Senior Jeff Mullen and junior Robin Cambier hope to build on their success at the ITA Regionals where they reached the doubles quarterfinals.
“The team has been progressing nicely since we started up in September, and we look to end the fall season on a high note,” added Schyllander.
Also competing at the PNW Intercollegiates are Washington, Boise State, Portland, Portland State, Idaho, Eastern Washington, Gonzaga and Seattle. Check back on GoDucks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Pac-12 Championships On Deck for Men's Tennis
- Schyllander Lands Prep Standout from France
- Ducks Defeat UW 4-1, Secure Best Pac-12 Finish in 15 Years
- Home Finale, Senior Day on Tap for UO Men's Tennis
- Ducks Complete Road Sweep with 4-0 Win Over Utah
- Ducks Keep Their Lead in Pac-12 Championships
- Ducks Kick Off NCATA National Championships
- Softball Sweeps Stanford for Third Straight Season
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks