Men's Tennis Set to Host Arkansas and New Mexico
Release Date: 02/05/2013
The Razorbacks come into Friday’s match 7-1, having lost their only match to Virginia on the road. Arkansas is UO's only Southeastern Conference opponent of the season. The Lobos are 4-3 thus far, with all three of their losses coming in road matches. The two visiting teams will face off against each other in Eugene on Saturday at 12 p.m.
The Ducks are coming off of a weekend that included a sweep of DePaul on Saturday and a 5-2 victory over Nevada on Sunday at the UO Student Tennis Center.
Several Ducks are still undefeated in singles play this dual match season, led by Robin Cambier (5-0), Daan Maasland (6-0), Alex Rovello (6-0) and Brent Chin (4-0). In addition, six different duos have taken the courts for Oregon in doubles, and the Ducks are undefeated in doubles play so far this season.
A full recap with statistics from each match will be available following action from the Student Tennis Center on the UO athletics website, www.goducks.com. A link to live stats and a live blog is also available on match days through the team’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
Daan Maasland after PracticePLAY VIDEO
- UO Tennis Earns Seven Players on All-Academic Team
- Pair of Ducks Named to Pac-12 All-Conference Team
- Schyllander Signs Top Junior from Indonesia
- Swaysland Earns ITA Award, Internship with Wilson
- Oregon Tripped Up in Quarterfinals at Pac-12 Championships
- Mariota, Takeda Earn Pac-12 Medals
- Nogosek Named to Team USA
- Oregon, Auburn Set For 2019 Opener In AT&T Stadium
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks