Men's Tennis Hits the Road for First Time This Season
Release Date: 02/19/2013
The 5-2 Rebels are coming off of consecutive losses to BYU and Utah, their only road matches thus far, while the Huskies are a combined 7-4 after going 1-2 at the ITA National Team Indoor Championships last weekend.
The Ducks are 8-0 after sweeping Arkansas and topping New Mexico 5-2 at home on Feb. 8th and 10th, respectively. Six different doubles teams have played for Oregon and none of them have dropped a single match this season, led by Robin Cambier and Jeff Mullen’s 7-0 in the top spot. The duos of Alex Rovello and Maasland in the second spot and Daniel Sardu and Aaron Clissold in the third spot are each 6-0.
In singles, Robin Cambier is 7-0 with five of those victories coming in the No. 1 spot, while Daan Maasland is 8-0 and Jeff Mullen and Daniel Sardu are 7-1 each.
A full recap with statistics from each match will be available following action from the Student Tennis Center on the UO athletics website, www.goducks.com.
Men's Tennis vs Arkansas - HighlightsPLAY VIDEO
- Ducks Return Home, Face Wolf Pack
- Ducks Stem the Tide, Defeat No. 36 Alabama
- Tar Heels Take Down the Ducks, 4-0
- Ducks Hit the Road, Head To UNC
- Farin Snags Pac-12 Weekly Honor
- Wildcats Leave No Doubt in Tucson
- Three Ducks Named to USA Softball Top-50 Watch List
- Ducks Look To Show Growth In Rematch With Arizona
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks