EUGENE, Ore.—The University of Oregon men’s tennis program is hosting two camps this summer, and spots are still available to sign up. The first camp will take place on July 15-18, and the second camp will be on August 12-15. Click here to register for tennis camp online.
Both camps will be held at the University of Oregon’s six outdoor and six indoor tennis courts. The outdoor courts are located on 18th street on the University of Oregon campus. The indoor courts are located on University Street behind McArthur court.
The main goal of our Junior Tennis Camp is to provide the city of Eugene and the Pacific Northwest area with great quality junior tennis instruction during the summer. We strive to provide campers with a tennis experience that maximizes their performance and increases their enjoyment of the game. Our coaching staff will provide high quality instruction in various aspects of the game of tennis, such as technique, strategy and conditioning. Each camper will be evaluated and will receive feedback in writing, as well as a DVD showcasing their game. Our small student to teacher ratio will also ensure that each camper will receive a great amount of individual attention.
• Individual stroke technique
• Tactical instruction for singles and doubles
• Camp T-shirts
• Individual evaluation
• Personalized DVD
Men's Tennis Hosting Two Summer Camps; Spots Available
Release Date: 06/04/2013
- Maasland Defeats Ranked Foe In 6-1 Loss To USC
- Ducks Unable to Take Down No. 15 UCLA on the Road
- Ducks Face So Cal Schools To Kick Off Pac-12 Competition
- UO Concludes Non-Conference Play With Emphatic 7-0 Win
- Pacific Travels to Eugene for Ducks' Final Non-conference Match
- Oregon Trounces UW With Power Surge
- Ducks Look To Regroup After Sweep
- Big Inning Dooms Ducks
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks