Women's Tennis Finishes Play at ITA Regionals
Release Date: 10/21/2012
In Sunday’s singles consolation round of 64, four Ducks saw their tournament runs come to an end. Julia Metzger fell to California’s Lynn Chi 6-2, 7-6(5), while Patricia Skowronski lost to California’s Annie Goransson 6-2, 7-5. Lena Macomson dropped her match against UC Davis’ Zoe Davidson 6-0, 6-4, and Lana Buttner was defeated by Chau Truong of San Jose State 3-6, 6-0, 1-0.
Oregon’s only doubles team to compete today was Metzger and Pascale Neubert. The duo was defeated by Bacelar and Truong of San Jose State 8-6 in the doubles consolation round of 16.
The Ducks look to learn from their experiences at the ITA Regionals and prepare for their next tournament at the University of Houston, starting on Friday, Nov. fourth.
- Women's Tennis Signs Kahfiani
- Kluiving, Tobita Named to All-Academic Team
- Gomez Invited to 2016 NCAA Career in Sports Forum
- Ducks Bow Out of Pac-12 Championships
- Oregon Finishes Day One in Ojai
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
- Prakel Named Academic All-American
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks