Women's Tennis Heads to Cougar Fall Classic
Release Date: 10/29/2012
“It will be good to get back out there playing again this weekend,” said head coach Paul Reber. “I feel we have some girls who are playing well and on the verge of major breakthroughs, so it will be important for everyone to focus on the things we have been working on individually. If we can do that I know it will be a successful trip.”
After competing in the ITA All-American, USAFA Invitational and the ITA Regionals, the Ducks look to finish their fall tournament slate strong and continue improving.
“Finishing the fall season on a high note will certainly leave everyone feeling good going into the off-season putting us in a good position for dual matches in January,” added Reber.
Also competing at the Cougar Fall Open will be Houston, Auburn, Rice, Texas State, North Texas, Lamar, Liberty, Iowa State, Denver, Idaho and TCU.
Check back on GoDucks.com at the end of each day for results.
- Women’s Tennis Announces 2016 Spring Schedule
- Silverio Inks Five-Star Julia Eshet
- Ducks Finish Play at Jack Kramer Invitational
- Johnson and Sangwan Advance Again at Jack Kramer Invite
- Sangwan, Johnson Shine in Second Day at Jack Kramer Invite
- Sweet 16's: On The Hunt For A Program-Defining Recruiting Class
- Ducks Respond Under Pressure To Boost NCAA Credentials
- Benjamin, Boucher Spark Ducks As UO Men Improve to 5-0
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks