Overnight Camp (July 7-10, 2015)
- $425 for Residential July 7-10
- $350 for Commuter July 7-10 (No Meals)
- $145 for Day Camper July 8-9
For middle school and high school girls (ages 8-18). Run by Division I players & coaches. Designed for all skill levels. Intense instruction & training will develop skills & techniques to improve your overall game to an even higher level. Focus on stick work, shooting, offensive and defensive play and the basic concepts of the game.
Sessions will consist of a variety of drills & games to learn strategies & techniques. Campers will be divided into age groups and experience levels for session & team play. Teams will compete for camp tournament title throughout the three days. The atmosphere will be intense, fun & energetic.
What to Bring
• Lacrosse Stick
• Sufficient Athletic Clothing for Camp Activities
• Lacrosse Cleats
• Water Bottle
• Comfortable Walking/Running Shoes
• Rain Gear
• Equipment Bag/Backpack
• Alarm Clock
• Money for Snacks and Souvenirs (optional)
Registration and Checkout
• Check-In: Tuesday, July 7th 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Check-Out: Friday, July 10th 12 p.m.
Cancellations before June 20th will be fully refunded. After June 20th, cancellations will have a processing fee at the discretion of the camp director.