Overnight Camp (July 25-28, 2016)
- $425 for Residential July 25-28
- $350 for Commuter July 25-28 (No Meals)
- $145 for Day Camper July 26-27
For middle school and high school girls (ages 8-18). Run by Division I players & coaches. Designed for all skill levels. Intense instruction & training will develop skills & techniques to improve your overall game to an even higher level. Focus on stick work, shooting, offensive and defensive play and the basic concepts of the game.
Sessions will consist of a variety of drills & games to learn strategies & techniques. Campers will be divided into age groups and experience levels for session & team play. Teams will compete for camp tournament title throughout the three days. The atmosphere will be intense, fun & energetic.
What to Bring
• Lacrosse Stick
• Sufficient Athletic Clothing for Camp Activities
• Lacrosse Cleats
• Water Bottle
• Comfortable Walking/Running Shoes
• Rain Gear
• Equipment Bag/Backpack
• Alarm Clock
• Money for Snacks and Souvenirs (optional)