By Pac-12 Digital
If you want to watch your favorite team on Pac-12 Networks, it's time to drop DIRECTV.
That's the simple message Pac-12 Networks is sending to fans with its new campaign comparing the Pac-12 programming you'll find on DIRECTV (sparse) versus what you'll get on Pac-12 Networks (alllll over it).
The 30-second spots are pretty funny, if we do say so ourselves. You can watch all 12 of them -- one for each school -- right here. Similar ads are set to roll out on billboards, in newspapers and magazines, online and on social media over the next couple weeks.
Check out Pac-12 Networks' press release for more details on the campaign. And use our Switch Page and choose one of the many providers that carry Pac-12 Networks.
Let's Be Candid: It's Time to Switch
Release Date: 08/12/2013
- Six Programs Perfect In APR Scores From 2014-15
- Friendly Brings International Flavor to Autzen This Summer
- Scott Meets WIth Ducks As Pac-12 Addresses Time Demands
- Civil War Features Key Sustainability Initiative
- Surplus Sale set for Dec. 5
- Stringer Sharp In Homecoming To Help Ducks Beat Toreros
- Beck Steps Down as Lacrosse Coach
- The Nominees Are: Jackson Award
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks