By Pac-12 Digital
If you want to watch your favorite team on Pac-12 Networks, it's time to drop DIRECTV.
That's the simple message Pac-12 Networks is sending to fans with its new campaign comparing the Pac-12 programming you'll find on DIRECTV (sparse) versus what you'll get on Pac-12 Networks (alllll over it).
The 30-second spots are pretty funny, if we do say so ourselves. You can watch all 12 of them -- one for each school -- right here. Similar ads are set to roll out on billboards, in newspapers and magazines, online and on social media over the next couple weeks.
Check out Pac-12 Networks' press release for more details on the campaign. And use our Switch Page and choose one of the many providers that carry Pac-12 Networks.
Let's Be Candid: It's Time to Switch
Release Date: 08/12/2013
- Oregon Athletics Black Friday through Cyber Monday Deals
- UO Student-Athlete Graduation Success Rate Up 1 Percent
- Photo Album: Gameday with athletics director Rob Mullens
- Ducks Most Economically Efficient Among Power 5 Schools
- Leo Harris, Becky Sisley Award Winners Named
- Ducks Stem the Tide, Defeat No. 36 Alabama
- Ducks Top Rebels in Dual Opener
- Better Ball Movement Fuels Scintillating Shooting In Win Over UCLA
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks