Two Ducks Tied for Second After First Round of Northrup Grumman Regional Challenge
Release Date: 02/11/2013
Oregon shot 19-over 303 in the first round at the 6,017 yard, par 71 course competing against six top-10 ranked teams. UCLA leads at 4-over 288, and owns a 2-stroke lead over Duke and Florida (second, 6-over 290). No. 1 USC sits in fourth place at 14-over 298.
Freshman Caroline Inglis and sophomore Cassy Isagawa led the way for UO, finishing in a tie with several others for second place after the first round at par 71. Sophomore Cali Hipp finished the day in a tie for 43rd at 6-over 77.
Sophomores Monica Petchakan and Raphaela Dyer also competed for the Ducks, finishing 84th (13-over 84) and 85th (14-over 85), respectively.
Duke’s Alejandra Cangrejo led the field at 1-under 70.
UO returns to the Palos Verdes Golf Club in the morning for the second round of the three-day event. Complete hole-by-hole results are available on www.GolfStat.com. Dyer will start things off for the Ducks on Tuesday with a 10 a.m. tee time.
- Ducks lead way for LGBT inclusion
- Hall Of Fame Class of 2016 To Be Honored In Fall
- Six Programs Perfect In APR Scores From 2014-15
- Friendly Brings International Flavor to Autzen This Summer
- Scott Meets WIth Ducks As Pac-12 Addresses Time Demands
- Cheserek Named Bowerman Finalist
- Prakel Named Academic All-American
- Ducks Announce 2016 Soccer Schedule
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks