KAPALUA, Hawai’i – The No. 39 University of Oregon women’s golf team completed the first round of competition at the Anuenue Spring Break Invitational in Kapalua, Hawai’i Monday afternoon. The three-day, three-round event is hosted by the University of Hawai’i.
The Ducks finished the first round in a tie for ninth place, shooting 13-over 301. Pepperdine finished the round in first place at 3-under 285, while Washington finished in second at one-under 287. Arizona State's score was good for third place at 1-over 289.
Leading the way for the Ducks was sophomore Cassy Isagawa with a 1-over 73 score to put her in a tie for 18th place, while fellow sophomore Cali Hipp came in a tie for 31st place with a 3-over 75. Sophomore Monica Petchakan finished the round in a tie for 43rd place after shooting a 4-over 76, and freshman Caroline Inglis shot a 5-over 77 to put her in a tie for 51st place. Senior Avery Sills also competed for the Ducks, shooting an 11-over 83.
Pepperdine’s Grace Na and Arizona State’s Noemi Jimenes finished the day in a tie at the top of the leaderboard with a score of 5-under 67. Regan De Guzman of San Jose State finished just behind them with a score of 4-under 68.
Complete hole-by-hole results are available through GolfStat.com here.
The Ducks will continue with the second round of the Anuenue Spring Break Invitational in Kapalua, Hawai’i on Tuesday, March 26th, with a shotgun start at 7:45 a.m.
Women's Golf Wraps Up First Round of Anuenue Spring Break Invitational
Release Date: 03/25/2013
- Oregon Athletics Black Friday through Cyber Monday Deals
- UO Student-Athlete Graduation Success Rate Up 1 Percent
- Photo Album: Gameday with athletics director Rob Mullens
- Ducks Most Economically Efficient Among Power 5 Schools
- Leo Harris, Becky Sisley Award Winners Named
- No. 6 Arizona Awaits Ducks in Desert
- A&T Picked To Repeat as National Champions in NCATA Coaches' Poll
- 2014 Season Review: Offensive line
Ducks On Pac-12 Networks